Main Attraction Monday: The Survival Mom



I love getting ideas from other people, learning from them, ect.  I want to share with you the websites that have helped me out most!  

This months website is The Survival Mom

What a GREAT website!  

Boy does she have Lists!  I mean... if you are a Mom out there, you understand the need for lists...

AND, if you are like me... You have a list for EVERYTHING!!!

This blog has a tab called "Lists of Lists"  where you can find lists for anything from First aid to Threat Specific Lists OR Cooking to Gardening lists and WAY more!  

Another tab is called "Free" where you can get "Free Pepper Downloads".

Check them out!



If you would like to be featured on a Main Attraction Monday... please contact me!  Click on the "Contact Me" link at the bottom of the blog for more info!  I love meeting new people!


***I do not get any "kick back" from Featuring any of these blogs on Main Attraction Monday***

No comments:

Post a Comment