Main Attraction Monday: Store This Not That



I love getting ideas from other people, learning from them, ect.  I want to share with you the websites that have helped me out most!  

This months website is Store This Not That

What a GREAT website!  

If you need a place with TONS of recipes on how to use your bulk food storage items... Search no further!  This website has all kinds of recipes for you and your family to try!

Check them out!

Oh yeah, They also have a AWESOME book called Store This, Not That!





If you would like to be featured on a Main Attraction Monday... please contact me!  Click on the "Contact Me" link at the bottom of the blog for more info!  I love meeting new people!


***I do not get any "kick back" from Featuring any of these blogs on Main Attraction Monday***

No comments:

Post a Comment