Main Attraction Monday: Food Storage and Survival



I love getting ideas from other people, learning from them, ect.  I want to share with you the websites that have helped me out most!  

This months website is Food Storage and Survival

What a GREAT website!  

My favorite tabs are:

"Food Storage" where I have learned how to preserve food, and how to store and use different food categories.

and

"Tips and Tricks" where they share great quick preparedness tips and tricks!  

They also have other information including Survival and On the Farm stuff as well.  

Check them out!



If you would like to be featured on a Main Attraction Monday... please contact me!  Click on the "Contact Me" link at the bottom of the blog for more info!  I love meeting new people!


***I do not get any "kick back" from Featuring any of these blogs on Main Attraction Monday***

No comments:

Post a Comment